Workshop: Medical Ethics/Bioethics and Law
Organisers: Academy of Medical Sciences (AMS), Nagpur
Date and Time: Saturday, Dec 16, 2017 | 1400 to 2100 hours; and Sunday, December 17, 2017 | 0800 to 1600 hours
Venue: Hotel Center Point, Ramdaspeth, Central Bazaar Road, Near Lokmat Square, Nagpur
Host: AMS, and Dr S P Kalantri, Medical Superintendent and Professor of Medicine, Katurba Hospital; and Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Maharashtra, India.
Workshop Director: Dr Amar Jesani, Forum for Medical Ethics Society, (FMES), Indian Journal of Medical Ethics, (IJME), Mumbai
- Dr Amar Jesani, Forum for Medical Ethics Society, (FMES), Indian Journal of Medical Ethics, Mumbai
- Dr Arun Gadre, Coordinator, SATHI – Support for Advocacy and Training to Health Initiatives, Pune, MH, India
- Dr Arun Mitra, Co-Presiden, International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War, Kitchlu Nagar, Ludhiana, (Punjab), India
- Dr Sanjay Nagral, Chairperson, FMES, MS-General Surgeon and Gastroenterologist, Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai. MH.
- Dr S P Kalantri, Director Professor, Depart. of Medicine, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, MH, India
- Dr Sunita VS Bandewar, General Secretary, Director, FMES’ HEaL Institute; Working Editor, Indian Journal of Medical Ethics. Mumbai. MH.
- Advocate Veena Johari, Member, FMES
Participants: Practicing clinician from various specialties and super specialties