[Contribution from individual FMES members from their earlier works indicating FMES’ collective expertise, intellectual capital accumulated over time in their own career path to draw upon as we further develop our work and strengthen the past works at FMES].
Year 2008-09: Study Reports
- CSER (2009). Clinical Trials and Healthcare Regulation in India : Third K.R. Memorial Seminar on Contemporary Issues in Health and Social Sciences Instituted by Anusandhan Trust. Mumbai: CSER, p.26
- पटेल, दि., चौधरी, ले. (2009). स्त्रियांच्या माहितीकरिता पत्रक : गर्भापताविषयी सर्वकाही. Mumbai: CEHAT, p. 4
- Pitre, A. and Pandey, M. (2009). Response of health system to sexual violence: study of six health facilities in two districts of Maharashtra. Mumbai: CEHAT, p. x,110
- Srinivasan, S. and Nikarge, S. (2009). Ethical concerns in clinical trials in India: an investigation. Mumbai: CSER, p.69
Year 2005-06: Study Reports
Year 2001-02: Study Reports
Year 1992-93: Study Reports
- Jesani, A., and Oza, B. (1992). An Enquiry by the Fact Finding Team Into the Police Firing that led to the Killing of a Tribal and Caused Injury to Others in Dahanu Taluka, Thane District, Maharashtra. Mumbai: CEHAT, Pbk, 17 p.
- Jesani, A., Alphonse, M. and D’sa, A. (1993). Bombay Riots, January 1993: A Selected Documentation From a Section of the Print Media. Mumbai: CEHAT, Hbk. p. 180
- Jesani, A. and Anantharam, S. (1993). Private Sector and Privatisation in the Health Care Services. Mumbai: FRCH, Hbk. p. 97